Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Interview Check

I am interviewing my former hip hop dance teacher, Tiffany, because she used to be a choreographer for MC Hammer, and I think that if anyone can answer my questions with great elaboration and detail, it is her. She's been my dance teacher and choreographer and is well experienced in the field, due to her many years working as a dance instructor, choreographing for national dance competitions and celebrities.

Additional questions I plan on asking her include:

1. What was it like being a dance choreographer for MC Hammer?
2. When did you start choreographing and why?
3. What have you done since choreographing for MC Hammer and many dance groups in California?
4. What's the hardest part about being a choreographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment