Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog 4: Interview 1 & Presentation 1

1. My interview didn't really effect my presentation because my interview taught me what it takes to be a dance choreographer, and my presentation was a bio about my favorite choreographer.

2. I think when I mentioned in my presentation that Mia Michaels won Emmys for her choreography on "So You Think You Can Dance", it kind of made people realize that you can get far in life as a choreographer if you're good enough, and that it's not just some hobby and it's right up there in professions with acting and singing that get recognition.

3. The most challenging to do with the interview was actually getting someone that would actually call you back. The most challenging thing to do about my presentation was teaching something that would fit a 5 minute time frame. There were many things I could talk about regarding choreography, but I knew I would elaborate so much on that one thing and run over time, and it was hard for me to pick something I could BRIEFLY talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment