Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Product

I have two products. One is to start a YouTube channel and put up videos of myself dancing to my own choreography at least once a week. My other product is to teach at my old dance studio, The Dance Shop.

These would be products because I learned through my service learning that the better a dancer you are, the better a choreographer you are, ultimately becoming a better entertainer, and that's what I want to accomplish with my YouTube channel. I also learned through service learning and my first independent component how to be a better teacher. I learn from Miss Lindsy how to teach and my first independent component let me execute what I learned from her. I felt like I've already grown as a teacher, so why not try to continue applying that in an actual dance studio for national dance competitions?

No comments:

Post a Comment