Monday, November 28, 2011

Got My Service Learning

Even though the second interview for your service learning person was due forever ago, I barely got it done today.

I went to Dellos Dance & Performing Arts Studio in Chino and I was very much welcomed; reminded me of the happy atmosphere my old dance studio had.

I went in there and I just kind of asked the lady at the front which teachers taught older girls (14-18) or taught intermediate level dancers, and she told me that Ms. Lindsy taught hip hop (which was perfect for me), so I was sold on her.

When I met her, she was really, really nice. As she was filling out her information on the verification form, she asked me why I chose to do dance choreography as my senior topic and I gave her a little, brief story of my dance background, which was ultimately why I chose the topic in the first place. But anyways, I sincerely feel that I'm going to have a great time doing service learning with her.
She seems really nice and welcoming, and I hope she won't get sick of me :P

But if anyone that actually stalks through my blog or everyone's blog for that matter, here's the link to Dellos' website if you're curious :) http://www.dellosdance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment