Friday, October 14, 2011

Independent Component 1 Plan Approval

1. I'm planning for my independent component to be correlated with my dance elective. As one of the captains of I-Poly's dance team, it's required for me to make up and teach dance choreography to the dance class. I'm going to keep a log of each time teach choreography, whether it's a new a routine or not, and I will record the dance elective performing this routine during practice each week.

2. I have dance elective every Tuesday and every Friday ranging from an hour to an hour and a half. I will easily complete the 30 hour requirement in less than a month. Not to mention the fact that I will hold hour long afters chool and 40 minute lunch practices.

3. My independent study relates to my EQ because my EQ has to do with ways of successfully teaching choreography to a dance class. During my independent study, I will be able to identify and discover effective ways of teaching choreography to my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment